- Thank you James and Tina!
- Meet Jen and Kevin (Surprise Engagement!)
- Meet Sue and Gan (Engagement)
- A Birthday card! And I got pranked!
- Meet Julie and Brian (Engagement)
- Meet Juan, Michelle, and the tummy.
- Meet Connie and Ryan! (Engagement)
- Meet Maritza and Son (engagement)
- Meet Michelle and Brian (Engagement)
- Meet Jeremiah (Baby!)
- Meet Alice and Sam (Engagement)
- Meet Jenny and Kevin (engagement)
January 2018 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Travels
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!!! and moving on… So my last two weeks were quite an adventure. My main reason for heading back to Taiwan to spend time with my extended family for Chinese New Year. During my stay, I spent … Continue reading
Part of my job as a photographer allows me to travel, which I am so thankful for. Just this past year in 2010 I was able to travel to New york, San Francisco, Hawaii, and Paris. Aside from the photography … Continue reading
I haven’t had a personal blog post in a while, and even though this is still ‘work’ related. I recently picked up rock climbing! So the first half of this post I shot about 5-6 months for Mad Rock Climbing … Continue reading